Intellisoft Privacy Practices
The following statement discloses Intellisoft’s consumer privacy practices for the Intellisoft Web Site. We do update our policy from time to time without notice so please check back periodically. All updates will be published at this site.
Because this site wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed.
By displaying this privacy statement, we let you know that this Web site intends to tell you:
- What personal information is gathered, stored, tracked or used
- With whom the information may be shared
- How you can correct inaccuracies in the information
Intellisoft understands your desire to protect personal information. We intend to inform you how your personal information will be gathered, tracked or used, and to give you choices. If choices are not offered on web pages where your personal information is obtained, please select one of the communication channels at the bottom of this statement to indicate your communication preferences.
What Information We Gather and Track
We request personal information when you place an order, register a product, request a service, answer a survey, enter a contest, correspond with us or engage in certain other activities on our website. For example:
- If you submit an order on-line with us, we will ask you for information necessary to complete the transaction – such as your company name, full name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and credit card number.
- If you request technical support online, we will ask you for information necessary to complete the transaction — such as your company name, full name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and information about your computer hardware, software and the nature of the problem you are experiencing.
You make the decision whether to proceed with any activity that requests personal information. If you do not wish to provide the requested information, however, you may not be able to complete the transaction.
How We Use the Information We Gather and Track
We use personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about product upgrades, new products, services, newsletters, informative emails, virus alerts and research on future product ideas or improvements;
- To assist us in creating content that is relevant to you;
- To provide you with special offers that may be of interest to you;
- To assist us in creating better products and services to meet your needs;
- To allow you to purchase and download products, obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select;
- To help you quickly find software, services or product information important to you.
With Whom We May Share Your Information
From time to time, we may provide your information to selected business partners to communicate to you information about products or services that they believe are important to you or your business. If you prefer that we not provide your information to our business partners, you may let us know using one of the methods described in this policy.
Please be advised that in certain instances, it may be necessary for Intellisoft to disclose your personal information to government officials or otherwise as required by our legal obligations.
Intellisoft provides a number of ways for you to ‘opt-out’ of receiving additional information from us or having us provide your personal information to our partners. We may offer you these choices at the time you give us your information.
If you are on a Intellisoft web page that requires personal information but does not offer communication choices, or would like to change your preferences for information that you have previously provided, please notify us by email at email@example.com
If you do not wish to continue receiving our email newsletters or bulletins you can opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to the unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
Security of Personal Information
We have taken security measures, consistent with international information practices, to protect your personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction. Credit card information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
Web Site Traffic
We may track domain names, IP addresses, and browser types from people who visit our site. We use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout Intellisoft’s Web site.
Links to Other Web Sites
At the Intellisoft Web site, there are a number of links to companies with whom we may or may not have a relationship. Intellisoft is not responsible for the privacy practices of these web sites. We encourage you to read their privacy statements, as they may differ from ours.
Other Privacy Considerations
Please remember that information you submit in a discussion group, forum, or email to Intellisoft will be deemed public information and is not confidential. There is a risk in such communication venues that information can be collected and used by others. Please be careful and responsible when you are online.
In the event there is a major change to Intellisoft’s privacy practices, a prominent notice will be posted on our web site. If the change involves the use of your personally identifiable information, the notice will contain instructions on how you can opt-out of such use.
Intellisoft Contact Information
If you have any questions, comments, complaints or would like to change your communication preferences, please contact us using one of the options below:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Mail at:
Intellisoft Solutions Inc.
Attn: Intellisoft Privacy
P.O. Box 260883
Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
Telephone us at: